shab bl

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Whew!

Well, I have more to say than I ever could have the patience to type out I'm sure, but I will say that I learned an absolutely ridiculous amount of information about the world of print and pattern/licensing/trade shows. It was the best experience I could have ever asked for to be able to attend Surtex, see what I saw, and meet who I met. Here is a picture of Katie's and my booth, and also of the other girls that were finalists from San Fransisco Academy of Art:






I have a stack of business cards and leave behinds that I am planning on going through another day... so then I can tell you who were stand outs to me in the show. And I can talk more about it.. haha I'm just so exhausted!

Today I got to walk around NYC one last time before my flight leaves.. I took the subway to Chealsea and walked on The High Line, which is an old rail line that has been converted into an above ground walkway... it was really neat. I also got my last street vendor hotdog for a while, haha! love hotdogs. I'm just in love with NYC, its overwhelming to think about going back to Savannah! I'm gonna be dropped back into the real world with finals and exams! Then In a week from Monday I'm moving to Nashville, what the heck! But here's the thing, I know Jesus has got me, and things are going to be great. Ty and Beck are going to come to Sav on Monday and I'm pumped!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bess! My name is Liz and I met you at Surtex. Your blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete