shab bl

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Time Flys

Hello friends! I know I haven't posted in a bit, but a lot has been going on in the past 2 weeks- kind of a crazy transition time, but its been great! I've gotten to do some traveling and visiting friends, hanging around and preparing to end my internship in two weeks (crazy! I feel like I just got here!) I'm feeling tired- and not very wordy so here are some pictures from my past two weeks!This is what I've been working on recently- a color swatch booklet that is an example of all of the colors that the company can dye.

Gatlinburg, TN July 4th. 12:00 AM
Edgar Evins State Park- cliff jumping with my lovely roommie!

Indigo dying and starting a new vat. Here is my shout out to Nat, the other intern with me... she got in an awful biking accident 2 weeks ago and has been out of commission with a broken collar bone, rib, and stitches in the head. :(. She is recovering well though, and will hopefully be back to work soon, but its been a bummer to be without her!

No comments:

Post a Comment